Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am Officially a Blogger!!

I've entered the blogging world in the same way I entered the facebook world.  A friend set it up without my knowledge and then said, "It's all set up, now GO!!"  I would probably never step out into this unknown world of cyberspace on my own.  So, THANK YOU, dear friends for pushing me into the 21st century!

I have a story to tell...a LOVE STORY!  This story is written and directed by God himself.  No one else could orchestrate it so perfectly.  It will have many unexpected twists and turns, but no more than God gives us the grace to handle.  I am blogging to document my journey with the 4 great loves of my life...my husband, Doug, and our sons, Jack, Mills, and Burke.  It's our family journey to bring home the other great love of OUR life...from China.

I am not a talented writer.  In fact, all you grammar geeks out there will probably cringe at what you read!  But hang in there...it's going to have a really happy ending!

2 comments:

  1. Your a big girl now! Yes, a happy ending you will all have indeed.
    Praise God
    Love you girl
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, My name is Heather Matheny. We just moved to PTC last summer. We adopted a little 5yo boy from China in Nov. 08. He is a joy, and has blessed our family so much! I go to church with Kari Houston, and she shared your blog with me. My daughter Mallory has been to your house several times for wildlife. I love hearing about new adoption stories, so I will be following along :) Good luck!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete