Saturday, April 9, 2011

Waiting Patiently and Trusting

Waiting patiently...not really my thing!  I am a planner, a doer, a list maker.  I love to make a list and mark off a task when done.  If I do something that's not on my list, I will write it there just so I can mark it off!  There's probably a diagnosis for that!  So, here I am, a planner, dealing with a lack of control.  I bet this whole adoption thing would go faster if they'd let me be in charge!!

We received our appointment date for biometric fingerprinting.  Yeah!  Movement!  We've not been forgotten and lost in the system!  A long wait for that appointment...but it's out there!

God has proven over and over to me that he is in control and his timing is always is perfect.  He's proven it and he tells me in his word...
Proverbs 3:5  Trust in the lord with all your heart...
Psalms 37:3  Trust in the Lord...
Psalms 37:7  Be still in God's presence and wait patiently...
Isaiah 1:19  Obey me and let me help you....

And so I will wait patiently knowing that we are in his "good and perfect plan".  The day will be chosen by God and the timing will be just perfect...I will mark off my list "bring Kell home".

We have new pictures!  Take a look...



NOW THAT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment