Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oops...Got a Little Behind

Life has been moving at lightning speed and I've fallen off the blog wagon!  Thanks to those of you who have called to file your complaints...it's encouraged me to get on it!  Late this year this blog will be printed into a hardcover book that will serve as sort of a bloggy baby book for Kell.
I will try to do some catching up over the next couple of days.  I must share the cuteness that is our Kell!  He keeps us entertained!  Example:  I walk in the laundry room to find this:
He tells me "shhh...go get Mills".  I asked Mills to please get the clothes out of the dryer.  When he looked in, Kell screamed "Ahhhh!" and well, the reaction was hilarious!
Stay tuned!  I'll back track and little get caught up!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! that is so stinkin cute
    emma lael saw this when i did and she said "mama, kell isn't suppore to be in dryer it is to hot" that's my girl "betty by the book"

    yes, i agree you need to post on your blog more often....i am one of the lucky one's because we get to see kell in PERSON! those of you who don't have the pleasure of seeing him often he is A M A Z A I N G...SMART...FuNnY...super duper cUtE and LOVED very much.

    ReplyDelete