Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"WAIT"-Nobody's Favorite Word!

Waiting...that is what we're doing right now.  Our home study and I800A are somewhere on someone's desk in a US immigration office.  To them it's another piece of paper that they will get to when they get to it.  To us it's Kell Berry in China who needs to get to Peachtree City PRONTO!  The wait there has just recently increased.  Not sure why.  I talked to a friend yesterday who finally got through that step...7 weeks!  Oh, I need patience now!  That is one thing I pray for.  To use this time wisely to prepare for this sweet addition to our family.  I pray that this time is used to prepare him, as well.  I send lots of pictures of the everyday things of Berry life...baseball games, kids playing, even Kroger!  I want everything to look familiar when he gets here.  Included in my reading this week was Hebrews 10:36:  "Patient endurance is what you need now, so you will continue to do God's will.  Then you will receive all that he has promised."  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment