Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the Season...


...to be so crazy busy that one cannot find time to post on a blog!  This was the boys' last week of school and week 3 home with Kell.  He is bringing on much excitement this Christmas season.  We call him "Buddy the Elf" sometimes because he is so excited and animated about everything like Will Ferrell in the movie.  I've decided to stop trying to explain how Santa works unless one of my Mandarin speaking friends happens to stop by.  The more I explain, the more confused I make him.  At this point, I believe he thinks Santa is coming to spend the night with us...which brought on more cleaning.  Gotta get ready for company!!


...and exercising with Mills to get in shape!

...and sneaking up into the top bunk with Burke!

...and decorating the inside of his bed with an extra special piture from an extra special friend!

....and rough housing with brothers gets a little energy out before bedtime!


Here are a few pictures of Kell's and Burke's last day of school.  Kell had a great time at his class party.  We decided to wait to start full days at school after the break but have enjoyed visiting the class.  God has provided us with a wonderful school and the perfect teachers and classmates.  His plan is always perfect!  Everyone is compassionate and loving and understanding.  The kids are sweet and gentle with Kell.  This pretty girl sits by him and took him under her wing.  So sweet!

Here's Burke with his sweet teacher Mrs. Bingel...and Kell eating the cookie he decorated himself!


....and there is so much cleaning to be done to get ready for Santa's visit!
There are more but I am not going to post any more cleaning pictures.  I'm beginning to get his drift and it's just a little embarrassing...maybe I'm not the housekeeper I thought I was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment